Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Introduction

hey.
hi.
hello.

i'm denise.

and this is my blog.
i know i have blogged before. thank you to those that have read it in the past. but, i'm kind of am going to give it a face lift. blog more often. blog about real life. be real, raw, and open.

so let me tell you a little bit about myself. 

like i said, i'm denise.
i'm married to the most wonderful man, nick.
we have been married for 9 years.
we have a cat named kaliope. 
and we have our beautiful baby girl ellie.

so that makes us the barfi.

i do hair.
nick is an outside sales manager.
kaliope is a professional sun bather.
and ellie is doing her thing just being a baby and keeping us young.

so. why the new introduction? 
my previous blog posts have been pretty open and real before.

i figured now that i own an actual computer. (thanks GotMac)
i would probably be better at blogging.
and i also figured "starting from the beginning" would be a good place to start.

"lets start at the very beginning, a very good place to start..."
(thanks julie andrews)

i suffer from some pretty severe anxiety.
my anxiety has a name, it's delores. so if i ever refer to the name delores, i'm talking about my anxiety.
got it? 
awesome!

writing has seemed to always help me in the past. late at night delores likes to get in the way of me sleeping sometimes. and that's when my mind starts going. and i think of all these blog posts i could write. and i never do.

so this is it. i'm going to do it.
i'm going to blog more about
 life.
ellie.
nick.
family.
anxiety.

lets do this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment